Make a couple batches to bring to your next summer get together -- it's guaranteed to be a big hit!
Hibiscus Green Tea
- 3 bags of green tea (buy online)
- 4 bags of hibiscus tea (buy online)
- Juice of 1 lemon*
- 3-4 teaspoons of raw honey* (buy online)
- 7 mugs of filtered water*
1. Boil your 7 mugs of water. I use 2 different pots (4 mugs in one pot, 3 mugs in the other). You could boil all your water in one pot -- I'm just weird. :)
2. Once water is boiling, shut off heat and steep tea bags.
3. While the water is still warm, add in your raw honey.
4. Let tea cool down. Add in your lemon juice.
5. Pour into a glass pitcher (like this one) and refrigerate.
After the tea has chilled, enjoy it over ice! :)
- The amount of lemon you use is dependant on your taste. I like 1 juiced lemon in mine. You can add more, less or omit.
- The amount of honey you use is dependant on your taste. I like 4 teaspoons in mine. You can add more, less or omit.
- When I'm making tea, I measure my water by "mugs." 1 regular coffee mug is the ideal size to brew 1 tea bag in. 1 mug of water = 1 tea bag.